I’m excited to announce that Affordable Bookkeeping and Payroll is launching a radio show on July 23rd! We’ll be talking about topics not only in the bookkeeping and payroll industries, but in broader areas to help business owners to be successful.
Our show will air every Tuesday from 2:00-3:00 PST on the business channel of www.voiceamerica.com. We have some great guests lined up to share their expertise with you.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering include:
• Does the IRS see your endeavor as a business or hobby?
• What are the rules regarding employing minors and family members?
• What the Wayfair Supreme Court case means for businesses selling out of state
• How to Create/Implement Systems and Processes
• How to Use Video to Become Known as an Expert in Your Field
• How to Use Social Media to Build Relationships/Influence
• And many more!
I hope you’ll listen in (either to the live show or the recorded podcast) and let us know if you have questions. We’ve set up a new e-mail specifically to take feedback/questions for the show. You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a topic of interest or know someone who would be a great guest, please reach out to us! We look forward to hearing from you.